It takes a special type of person to join the Lifeline Homecare family – one that is compassionate, reliable, trustworthy, and focused on the unique needs our clients and their families. Every person that joins the Lifeline team is dedicated to our mission of providing flexible, individualized care support of the highest standard that promotes independence, dignity and choice for our clients. Every member of our team strives to exceed client expectations in all that we do.
Lifeline Homecare ongoingly considers applicants who express a sincere desire to help others and exhibit the true heart of a caregiver.
Positions are available for PRN assignments as well as, full and part-time positions. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please notify us by completing our Contact Form. A member of our team will contact you soon.
- The ability to read, write and comprehend written and oral instructions.
- The ability to document services, time, travel and other related service information on prescribed forms or within electronic system.
- Must have reliable access to transportation including adequate liability insurance.
- Must have proper driving credentials.
- Must undergo Tuberculin Skin Test prior to initiating work and on an annualized basis.
- Must pass a drug screening administered before hire and submit to random drug screenings.
- Must be cleared by the Nurse’s Aide Registry.
- Must have clear conviction record from annual criminal background check.
- Must be available for emergency assignments.
- Must attend all scheduled trainings.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.